The following is from O magazine on Live Your Best Life. I really liked it and I think it speaks to what you are promoting.
“What might my life be like were I to give in to the rhythms of my own ragged dance? Like this, I imagine, walking down the trail, past the grapevines and winecups and huisache blooming in the sun. Just like this attentiveness, this pleasure, this being present to the world.” Susan Hanson
Since I have been attending your lectures, I have made the following changes in my day:
- Do my morning yoga to music rather than the Today show
- Have added tumeric to many of my recipes
- Do conscious breathing more during my day
- Have stopped taking 10mg of amitriptyline at bedtime
- Meditate at night before going to bed (I picture myself sitting by the Koi Pool at Selby Gardens and try to bring to mind all the things of beauty in my life, no matter how big or small.
You are truly making a difference for so many.
Thanks so much.